TERMINOS Y CONDICIONES
Términos y Condiciones
Here the text for terms and conditions
1. Qué es Blockvest?
2. Que problemas resuelve?
Holders of Blockvest tokens will be able to issue a secondary token denominated in US dollars called Yield (YLD). This Yield toke will lock the value of the stablecoin to the USD.
3. Cómo funciona?
Through this system, collateral providers control the money supply, and fees are distributed based on each individual’s stabilization performance.
Blockvest uses this system to reward those who supply stability while charging those who demand stability. The end result is a balanced stablecoin ecosystem. Blockvest achieved this structure using two linked tokens – Blockvest (BLV) and Yield (YLD).
4. Cuando tendrá lugar el airdrop y cuales son las condiciones para participar?
5. Qué monedas se aceptan para intercambio en blockvest?
Bitcoin and Ethereum can be exchanged for Blockvest on the BLV platform during the ICO.
6. Cómo se estructura el fondo?
- 10% of the fund will be held in a reserve to ensure that the whole fund is never exposed at any point in time.
- 30% of the fund will invest the Blockvest30 index which is a closed-cap, tokenized cryptocurrency portfolio that autonomously tracks the top 30 cryptocurrencies
- Trades in undervalued cryptos will be conducted using 25% of the fund’s capital.
- 20% of the fund will invest in high potential ICOs. BLV will secure a deep discount (up to 50%) on ICOs that have not yet been released for public sale.